- This event has passed.
Bikes N Brews!
February 14, 2019 @ 5:45 pm - 8:45 pm$35
We’re celebrating Columbia Craft Beer Week with our 1st Annual Bike-n-Brews cycling event! What better way to enjoy the outdoors, local craft brews and take care of your Valentine’s plans all at once!
Cycle nearby Timmerman Trail and Cayce Riverwalk with 2 pub stops to sample Steel Hands Brewing beer along the way!
All routes begin and end at Steel Hands Brewing and feature designated stops with restrooms and a selection of craft beer from Steel Hands Brewing beers on tap.
Finish with party at Steel Hands Brewing featuring private brewhouse tour with appetizers.
Take home your very own Steel Hands Brewing logo Pint glass as a souvenir!
• Please arrive early for Check in at SHB no later than 5:45PM
• Begin ride by 6:15 PM
• Ride to Timmerman/Cayce river walk (30-45 min)
• Arrive at State Street Pub: 6:45 PM (30 min stop)
• Arrive at Henrys Bar & Grill Cayce: 7:30 PM (30 min stop)Each Cyclist to get (1) 12oz pour and can choose from the SHB Beers on tap
• Arrive back at SHB for appetizers & private brewhouse tour: 8:00 – 8:15 PM
Maximum capacity of 35 cyclists.
Cycling route is approximately 14 miles long. (See mapped route below).
All participants must complete an event waiver prior to participating in the ride. A copy of our waiver form can be found HERE.
All participants must be 21+ years of age or older and at all times on the route must wear a helmet and riding light.
The ride will take place rain or shine. However, if extreme weather is forecasted, the Bike-n-Brews event may be serviced by vehicle instead.
*Tickets are non-refundable.
MAPPED CYCLING ROUTE: Download HERE.
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE.
DOWNLOAD WAIVER HERE.